TimeTrex supports inexpensive off-the-shelf tablets or phones and transforms them into sophisticated biometric timeclocks. See it in action below...
Facial Recognition TimeClock
Transform tablets or phones into sophisticated facial recognition touch screen timeclocks.
Ideal for mounting near doors, frequently traveled areas or shop floors where PCs are not suitable, or even for teams of employees that are on the road or travel often.
High accuracy facial recognition
Works with hats/glasses/facial hair
Fast, hygienic and prevents buddy punching
Stores employees photo with each punch (optional)
QRCodes allow for additional data entry (ie: job costing)
Real-time data communication and offline mode supported
WiFi or Cellular (3G/4G/LTE) connectivity
Supports unlimited number of employees
Firewall friendly, no modifications necessary
- Best: iPad Air 2 (or newer) Good: Samsung Galaxy S (or newer)
Tablet Mounting Recommendations:
- Fully adjustable kiosk stand such as the Pyle PSPADLK55
* Additional licensing fees may apply.
Smart Phone Apps (iOS/Android)
Native applications for both Apple (iPhone/iPad) and Android based phones/tablets are available that can be downloaded
for free directly from the App Store and Android Marketplace. This allows you to track employee time and GPS location!
Ideal for tracking employees who are on the road or travel often.
- Less than 5 seconds to punch in/out
- GPS location/photos can be recorded with each punch
- Works well for tracking jobs and/or tasks
- Least expensive mobile method for tracking time
- Real-time data communication and offline mode supported
Touch-tone telephones are a widespread and reliable method for tracking
employee time, especially in cases where cell phones or computers with
internet access are not available or too expensive. They also work well
as a backup or alternative to other methods.
- Less than 10 seconds to punch in/out
- Works from existing touch-tone telephones or mobile phones.
- Ideal for tracking jobs and/or tasks
- Ideal when cell phone service or computers and internet access are not available